During this course you will learn additionally to your previous course about scrubbers, oxygen consumption and bailout requirements, including how to configure a bailout cylinder system as it becomes necessary due to increased depths up to 40 metres.
To become an PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver you will have to:
1. Be certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
2. Be certified as a PADI Rebreather Diver or have a qualifying certification from
another training organization
3. Be at least 18 years old.
4. Have at least 30 logged dives.
5. Be qualified on the Type R rebreather used in the course.
*To dive deeper than 30 metres, you must be a PADI Deep Diver.
The PADI Advanced Rebreather Diver Course tuition fee is 30.000 Baht including all the rebreather equipment with consumables, but not including the manual and DVD (if you are PADI Rebreather diver, you have them already). The course will take 4 days and you will do 5 dives.
To properly prepare for the course you will want to pick up your manual, the DVD and the manufacturers literature in advance (unless you don’t have it already), so you can prepare at your own peace. If you wish to receive those materials by mail or you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
After the completion of this course you might consider taking the PADI Tec 40 CCR course to extend you knowledge, take the control into your hands, and extend your bottom times by entering the decompression diving as well.